IFPH-AIPH Ravenna 2017 Early Bird Conference Registration until April 15, 2017
The web site of the Conference at https://events.unibo.it/ifph2017 is regularly updated with information about accommodation, travel, venue of the conference, visa for Italy, etc.. The full schedule of the program is available and also regularly updated. It merges the draft programs for #AIPH2017 and #IFPH2017.
Please read carefully the following information before registering to Ravenna IFPH-AIPH 2017 (updated April 7, 2017)
- Travel costs and stay in Ravenna are not supported by the conference organisation.
- Everybody has to pay the conference fees, also the panelists.
- The fee will guarantee some benefits during the conference in Ravenna as well as reduced costs for hotels.
- Small travel grants are available for students (doctoral candidates and public historians with no permanent jobs). Information should be asked here email@example.com
- Inscription for the conference is made of two different costs. The registration to #IFPH2017 includes 2017 IFPH or AIPH membership and the fee for the 4th annual conference. For IFPH members, the conference fee includes the membership fee for 2018. The membership will automatically be extended.
- #IFPH2017 is organised together with the AIPH, a new-born Italian Public History Association, national section of the IFPH. For this reason, and only in this occasion, who’s registering for the conference will have the possibility to become member of both associations at a reduced price.
- For Institutional/Organization Memberships, Sustaining Memberships and Sponsors fees, like for any kind of other information, please contact the conference email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IFPH2017 local committee decided to postpone the deadline for the early bird registration to April 30 only for those who have submitted a poster proposal. This shift will allow who will be selected by the program committee for a poster presentation, to still register for the conference until April 30, 2017 at the reduced rate.
- Registration to the conference should include the following reason:
“Registration to IFPH-AIPH Ravenna 2017″
(with Name & Surname and indication whether you chose AIPH membership, IFPH membership or both)”
The Bank Transfer in Euro should be made to:
BANK: Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze, Agenzia Sede di Via Maurizio Bufalini, 6, 50121 Firenze, Italy