The web site of the Conference at https://events.unibo.it/ifph2017 will be regulary updated with information about accomodation, travel, venue of the conference, visa for Italy, etc.. Before the end of March 2017, the full schedule of the program will also be available. Please read carefully the following information for registration to Ravenna IFPH-AIPH 2017….
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Help Europeana develop new teaching resources October 13, 2017 Rosie Anderson
- ENRS Making History Interactive and Engaging through Animation October 4, 2017 Rosie Anderson
- Apply now for a Traineeship at EUROCLIO! October 3, 2017 Rosie Anderson
- We Need to Go to the Communities: Human Rights in the Philippines September 28, 2017 Ashley Nelson
- Students Sustaining the Peace in Sierra Leone September 28, 2017 Ashley Nelson
- Building Bridges for Human Rights September 26, 2017 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
- Are Monuments History? October 19, 2017 Parkes, Robert
- Teaching History Despite Banal Nationalism October 19, 2017 Sáiz Serrano, Jorge
- The Limits of Multiperspectivity – Relativism and Leitkultur October 12, 2017 Rüsen, Jörn
- The New Turkish History Curriculum October 12, 2017 Demircioğlu, İsmail
- “Landshut”–History, Up in the Airplane October 5, 2017 Arendes, Cord