For 2018, we head to Sao Paulo in Brazil for our annual conference. We are happy and proud to work together with the Rede Brasileira di História Pública (Brazilian Public History Network) and to be hosted by the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- In Memoriam of Roy Hellenberg: Towards inclusive classrooms in South Africa October 15, 2021 Birgit Göbel
- Online Workshop 16 October: Using Oral History in the Classroom October 13, 2021 Andreas Holtberget
- Call for authors: Online Teaching in the Visegrad Region October 12, 2021 Birgit Göbel
What is Public History for You?
- How Recent is Recent History? October 14, 2021 del Pino, Ponciano
- History, Historians, and Traumatic Pasts October 7, 2021 Silveira Bauer, Caroline
- History, Memory, and Violent Pasts in Latin America October 7, 2021 Muñoz, Catalina
- The Educational Legacies of the History Wars September 30, 2021 Parkes, Robert
- Aboriginal Land: A Framework for Narrating the Past September 23, 2021 Norman, Heidi
- Defining professional development and the challenges it brings – Part I October 14, 2021 Stephanie Rowe
- Around the Field October 6, 2021 October 6, 2021 NCPH Office
- Guidelines for historic tree preservation October 5, 2021 Leah Glaser
- Around the Field September 22, 2021 September 22, 2021 NCPH Office
- Call-and-respond to my name, Clemson September 21, 2021 Rhondda Thomas