For 2018, we head to Sao Paulo in Brazil for our annual conference. We are happy and proud to work together with the Rede Brasileira di História Pública (Brazilian Public History Network) and to be hosted by the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- What is contested about cultural heritage? A report from European Heritage Days in Belgrade September 26, 2022 Lidija Zupanic
- Video-testimonies in Education – Introduction to the USC Shoah Foundation’s Global Educational Work September 16, 2022 Andrea Szonyi
- Where history and youth work meet: remembrance and memory in a non-formal setting September 13, 2022 Jonathan van Varik
- International Meeting on Museums as Promoters of Transformative Experiences and Civic Activism for Families September 13, 2022 Ashley Nelson
- Supporting Women’s Right to Choose June 24, 2022 Ashley Nelson
- International Seminar to Share Best Practices in World War II Heritage and Youth Engagement June 23, 2022 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
- Public historians as editors, editors as public historians September 22, 2022 Constance Schulz
- Indigenizing Public History: Engaging Teachers in Podcasting & Digital Storytelling September 13, 2022 Marie Acemah
- Around the Field September 14, 2022 September 13, 2022 NCPH Office
- Around the Field August 31, 2022 August 30, 2022 NCPH Office
- Being intentional about my career choices in public history and beyond August 30, 2022 Joan Zenzen