For 2018, we head to Sao Paulo in Brazil for our annual conference. We are happy and proud to work together with the Rede Brasileira di História Pública (Brazilian Public History Network) and to be hosted by the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Op-Ed: A Democracy Relies on a Critical Approach to the Past January 17, 2022 Maria Grever
- THE THIN LINE between propaganda and fake news: a blog post January 6, 2022 Birgit Göbel
- Call for Country Experts on Education January 5, 2022 Robin Garganese
- Global Summit 2021: New Alliances for Lasting Change December 27, 2021 Ashley Nelson
- Making Space: Centering Indigenous Experiences December 27, 2021 Ashley Nelson
- Launch of Migrations Museum Network December 18, 2021 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
- Why NCPH Is Going Virtual—Again January 18, 2022 Meghan Hillman
- Around the Field January 12, 2022 January 12, 2022 NCPH Office
- Expanding Historic Narratives to Mobilize Around Our Climate Emergency January 11, 2022 Donna Graves
- Metadata as restorative justice: a case study of the Sanders-Bullitt digital collection—Part II January 6, 2022 Emma Johansen
- Metadata as restorative justice: a case study of the Sanders-Bullitt digital collection—Part I December 30, 2021 Emma Johansen