For 2018, we head to Sao Paulo in Brazil for our annual conference. We are happy and proud to work together with the Rede Brasileira di História Pública (Brazilian Public History Network) and to be hosted by the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- ‘The German War’, a book that sometimes makes you hold your breath August 19, 2019 Joke Van der Leeuw-Roord
- Bosnian War Moratorium Lifted in Sarajevo Schools August 19, 2019 Catherine Savitsky
- Call for Papers for Conference The Stage of War: Academic and Popular Representations of Large-Scale Conflicts August 14, 2019 Agustin De Julio
- Ground Up: African Youth Transitional Justice Academy July 31, 2019 Ashley Nelson
- Changing the Status Quo: Museum Decolonization Institute July 31, 2019 Ashley Nelson
- Citizenship and Democracy in Brazil’s Schools July 31, 2019 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Around the Field August 21, 2019 August 21, 2019 NCPH Office
- How We Grow: Engaging Students, Developing Community August 15, 2019 Lacey Wilson
- Editor’s Corner: Full Spectrum August 14, 2019 James F. Brooks
- Around the Field August 7, 2019 August 7, 2019 NCPH Office
- Around the Field July 24, 2019 July 24, 2019 NCPH Office