For 2018, we head to Sao Paulo in Brazil for our annual conference. We are happy and proud to work together with the Rede Brasileira di História Pública (Brazilian Public History Network) and to be hosted by the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- EUROCLIO’s project team “Learning History That Is Not Yet History” announced as winner of the 2019 Global Pluralism Award October 15, 2019 Andreas Holtberget
- “A society where I should be quiet is not a society for me.” Interview with Hrvoje Klasić October 10, 2019 Jonathan Even-Zohar
- History and Courage: The Position of Teachers in Hungary October 7, 2019 Zsolt Istvan Vodli
- Ground Up: African Youth Transitional Justice Academy July 31, 2019 Ashley Nelson
- Changing the Status Quo: Museum Decolonization Institute July 31, 2019 Ashley Nelson
- Citizenship and Democracy in Brazil’s Schools July 31, 2019 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Lookout: Public History in Russia October 17, 2019 Lipilina, Natalia
- Public History in, from and about Russia October 10, 2019 Demantowsky, Marko
- How Policy Change Affects Memory Politics October 10, 2019 Kurilla, Ivan
- Off to New Shores with Public History Weekly October 5, 2019 Demantowsky, Marko
- Public History, Public Religion, Public X? September 26, 2019 Viehrig, Brachah Kathrin
- Around the Field October 16, 2019 October 16, 2019 NCPH Office
- Home Made Visible: home movies, archives, and IBPOC communities October 15, 2019 Katrina Cohen-Palacios
- A Redemptive Model of Labor: Documenting student activism at Middle Tennessee State October 10, 2019 Donna Baker
- How we grow: Driving innovation October 9, 2019 Tom Scheinfeldt
- Communities as stakeholders in the Utah State Archives October 8, 2019 Mahala Ruddell