For 2018, we head to Sao Paulo in Brazil for our annual conference. We are happy and proud to work together with the Rede Brasileira di História Pública (Brazilian Public History Network) and to be hosted by the Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Teaching with Historical Newspapers in European Schools: A Collaboration with Delpher Newspaper Database and the Dutch Royal Library June 29, 2022 Mats Kooge
- Project Update: EVZ-VNS Virtual Student Exchange June 22, 2022 Evangeline Procopoudis
- Railways and Connectivity: Teaching Modern History From A New Angle June 22, 2022 Thùy Dung Pham
- Supporting Women’s Right to Choose June 24, 2022 Ashley Nelson
- International Seminar to Share Best Practices in World War II Heritage and Youth Engagement June 23, 2022 Ashley Nelson
- Transitional Justice in America – A Podcast June 15, 2022 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
- Around the Field June 29, 2022 June 28, 2022 NCPH Office
- Looking for Lucille’s story in the 1950 census June 16, 2022 David Rotenstein
- Around the Field June 15, 2022 June 15, 2022 NCPH Office
- Join Us in a Dream: A National Museum of Disability History and Culture June 14, 2022 Henry J. Kennedy
- Who Should Tell the Story? The Pennhurst Haunted Asylum and the Pennhurst Museum in Public History June 7, 2022 Diana M. Katovitch