We have a message for you Please, consider our invitation to join the IFPH, or renew your membership in case you were a member in 2020. Your support...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Call for entries: Medea Awards 2021 April 16, 2021 Giulia Verdini
- EuroClio features in a brand new Compendium on inclusive education April 15, 2021 Joke Van der Leeuw-Roord
- Decolonising Literary Canons and Fostering Multiperspectivity through Fiction: why Nella Larsen’s “Passing” should be used in history education April 15, 2021 Giulia Verdini
- Front and Center: Women, Grassroots Atrocity Prevention and Justice Initiatives March 4, 2021 Ashley Nelson
- Member Profile: A Discussion with Amber Johnson from the Justice Fleet February 5, 2021 Ashley Nelson
- Statement of Condemnation for the Killing of Lebanese Activist Lokman Slim February 4, 2021 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
- Arte Brasileira e identidade cultural em Schiefelbein? April 15, 2021 Kobelinski, Michel
- Eine deutsche Affäre? Notizen zur öffentlichen Geschichte April 15, 2021 Metzler, Gabriele
- Quel lien existe-t-il entre l’histoire et l’identité? April 8, 2021 Lévesque, Stéphane
- “Wissenschaftsfreiheit” und Pluralisierung April 8, 2021 Dartmann, Christoph
- History Culture, Identity, and the Post-Colonial Martial Arts April 1, 2021 Parkes, Robert
- Centering Indigenous voices at the Stewart Indian School Cultural Center & Museum April 8, 2021 Linda Eben Jones
- Around the Field April 7, 2021 April 7, 2021 NCPH Office
- Discovering activism and advocacy in historic preservation through my grandparents’ furniture March 25, 2021 Jacqueline Hudson
- Around the Field March 24, 2021 March 23, 2021 NCPH Office
- College on the Move Q&A: A living and public history trip through the Southeast March 23, 2021 John R. Legg