We have a message for you Please, consider our invitation to join the IFPH, or renew your membership in case you were a member in 2020. Your support...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Dealing with Trauma: Processing Memories, Connecting to History through Graphic Novels October 20, 2021 Giulia Verdini
- In Memoriam of Roy Hellenberg: Towards inclusive classrooms in South Africa October 15, 2021 Birgit Göbel
- Online Workshop 16 October: Using Oral History in the Classroom October 13, 2021 Andreas Holtberget
What is Public History for You?
- Historicizing Violence, Politicizing the Present October 21, 2021 Castro, Constanza
- How Recent is Recent History? October 14, 2021 del Pino, Ponciano
- History, Historians, and Traumatic Pasts October 7, 2021 Silveira Bauer, Caroline
- History, Memory, and Violent Pasts in Latin America October 7, 2021 Muñoz, Catalina
- The Educational Legacies of the History Wars September 30, 2021 Parkes, Robert
- Archiving the Pandemic @ the CDC Museum October 21, 2021 Maya Brooks
- Around the Field October 20, 2021 October 20, 2021 NCPH Office
- Building career development into the public history graduate curriculum at IUPUI – Part II October 19, 2021 Stephanie Rowe
- Defining professional development and the challenges it brings – Part I October 14, 2021 Stephanie Rowe
- Around the Field October 6, 2021 October 6, 2021 NCPH Office