It’s been a little over three (almost four!) weeks since the public history workshop in Florence at the European University Institute came to an end, and yet I...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- In Europe documentaries: developing new skills, learning with enthusiasm – A conversation with teachers & students July 14, 2021 Giulia Verdini
- Call for partners for Erasmus+ project July 13, 2021 Andreas Holtberget
- Reformation or reformations: Gijs van Gaans’ webinar on change and continuity in the context of medieval reformers July 6, 2021 Giulia Boschini
What is Public History for You?
- Summer Break July 22, 2021 Demantowsky, Marko
- The 50th Anniversary of the Koza Uprising July 15, 2021 Wright, Dustin
- Corona Heritage and the Omnipresence of the Present July 8, 2021 Hogervorst, Susan
- Past & Presentism: Podcasting as Historical Work July 1, 2021 Brzycki, Melissa A.
- Transnational Public History July 1, 2021 Alinder, Jasmine
- Around the Field July 28, 2021 July 27, 2021 NCPH Office
- Around the Field July 14, 2021 July 13, 2021 NCPH Office
- The National World War I Memorial in Washington, D.C. July 8, 2021 Thomas J. Brown
- Digital Urban History: A Survey of the Field July 6, 2021 David Hochfelder
- #DismantlePreservation Part II July 1, 2021 Sarah Marsom