It’s been a little over three (almost four!) weeks since the public history workshop in Florence at the European University Institute came to an end, and yet I...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- 6th Public History Summer School, University of Wrocław (12-16 June 2023) January 26, 2023 Monika Lendermann
- Conference – “The Politics of Memory as a Weapon: Perspectives on Russia’s War against Ukraine” (8-10 February 2023) January 23, 2023 Monika Lendermann
- Help us pilot teaching practices January 20, 2023 Andreas Holtberget
- If Memory Serves…On the Uses and Abuses of Remembering January 12, 2023 Ashley Nelson
- Statement on Brazil, January 2023 January 12, 2023 Camila Yanzaguano
- The Duty to Remember: Fighting for Truth and Justice in The Gambia December 20, 2022 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
- Exhibiting History: OBL Assessment Online January 26, 2023 Davis, Sacha
- Student Learning Circuits, War Memorials and Anzac January 26, 2023 Bailey, Matthew
- Historical Empathy: Ethical and Culturally Responsive Teaching January 19, 2023 Innes, Melanie
- The Place of Deep Mapping in Teaching January 19, 2023 Owen, Samantha
- Public and Applied History in the Classroom January 12, 2023 Evans, Tanya
- Around the Field January 25, 2023 January 24, 2023 NCPH Office
- Around the Field January 11, 2023 January 10, 2023 NCPH Office
- Around the Field December 14, 2022 December 14, 2022 NCPH Office
- Out on Campus: An Interview with Curator Barry Loveland (Part Two) December 6, 2022 Marc Stein
- Out on Campus: An Interview with Curator Barry Loveland (Part One) December 2, 2022 Marc Stein