Open Statement from the International Federation for Public History regarding the United States Travel Ban
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Successful Staff Training in Topola, Serbia April 24, 2018 David Groenteman
- Future Teachers Train with Europeana Sources on Historiana April 18, 2018 David Groenteman
- Event report “Critical Thinking in the Age of Emoji’s” now available March 22, 2018 Rivka Otten
- Project Support Fund – Apply Now! March 16, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Brown v. Board to Ferguson Toolkit January 12, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Building a Learning Community: Lessons for a Holistic and Sustainable Approach to Transitional Justice December 20, 2017 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Time and History (in) of the Grand Coalition April 19, 2018 Landwehr, Achim
- Bon Appétit: Food and Public History April 19, 2018 Cauvin, Thomas
- History Marketing online – DAX meets History April 12, 2018 Bühl-Gramer, Charlotte
- For what it is ‘worth’? Neoliberalism and Public History April 5, 2018 de Groot, Jerome
- Stamps Influence and Mirror Public History April 5, 2018 Gautschi, Peter
- Around the Field April 25, 2018 April 25, 2018 editors
- Project Showcase: Science History Institute’s History Lab April 20, 2018 Rebecca Ortenberg
- Pop-up Ofrenda: Interactive Remembrance and Healing April 18, 2018 Miriam Melton-Vilanueva.
- Archiving the 1 October web April 17, 2018 Tammi Kim
- Terra incognita: Navigating life as the only professionally-trained historian at work April 16, 2018 Tony Pierucci