The International Federation for Public History is thrilled to share its first online newsletter. You can find information about past events, the creation of our peer-reviewed journal,...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Three Promises: The Kalef family of Belgrade, a Centropa multimedia film September 22, 2020 Anna Ivanova
- Join the #FootballPeople weeks movement! September 15, 2020 Anna Ivanova
- Call for Applications: Learning from the Past – Acting for the Future. Teaching about the Holocaust and Human Rights September 2, 2020 Zaira Bulgheroni
- In Solidarity: IACHR and Dr. Paulo Abrão August 26, 2020 Ashley Nelson
- Indigenous Perspectives on Art, History, Landscape and Memorialization – Complimentary Consultations August 24, 2020 Ashley Nelson
- TIME Magazine: Confederate Monuments and Other Disputed Memorials Have Come Down in Cities Across America July 29, 2020 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Kant – a Racist? August 21, 2020 Zorn, Daniel-Pascal
- Summer Break August 10, 2020 Demantowsky, Marko
- Once the Statues are out of Sight? July 23, 2020 Stegers, Steven
- The Future of Objects—The Future of Academic Exchange? July 16, 2020 de Jong, Steffi
- Fighting Truth with Facts July 9, 2020 Tschiggerl, Martin
- Around the Field September 23, 2020 September 23, 2020 NCPH Office
- Launching the NCPH and AASLH survey on sexual harassment and gender discrimination in public history September 23, 2020 Mary Rizzo
- Perspectives on a Changing Field: Part I September 22, 2020 Daniel Vivian
- Inside JOTPY’s COVID-19 Curatorial Collective September 17, 2020 Rebecca S. Wingo
- Surveying public history careers September 15, 2020 Daniel Vivian