This is the complete list of Posters that have been accepted for the poster session during the 4th IFPH annual conference #IFPH2017 in Ravenna, Italy. The session will take place on Thursday June 8 in the afternoon from 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. and will be followed by the IFPH annual meeting.
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- The normalization of violence in history textbooks, an interview with Dr. Angela Bermudez April 2, 2020 Katria Tomko
- Input Needed: EuroClio Network Needs Interest Survey March 30, 2020 EuroClio
- Surviving under pressure – Testimonies on the coronavirus outbreak March 24, 2020 EuroClio
- COVID-19 Digital Front Page Dialogue March 23, 2020 Ashley Nelson
- Finding Support: Cultural Programming in Challenging Times – A Webinar March 19, 2020 Ashley Nelson
- Join Collective Care Chats – Members Only March 13, 2020 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Public Historians and their Professional Identity April 2, 2020 Wojdon, Joanna
- Digital Public History April 2, 2020 Gautschi, Peter
- Hegemonic Masculinity: On the Functionalization of Sexuality March 26, 2020 Hellmuth, Thomas
- Women of Post-War Wroclaw – Is This Gender Public History? March 19, 2020 Wojdon, Joanna
- Collecting Ego-Documents and Democratisation March 12, 2020 Gerhalter, Li
- Around the Field April 1, 2020 April 1, 2020 NCPH Office
- Native American Playwrights Practicing Public History: New Wave History Plays March 31, 2020 Laurie Arnold
- Around the Field March 17, 2020 March 17, 2020 NCPH Office
- The Continuing Work of the Board-led Subcommittee on Gender Discrimination and Sexual Harrasment March 12, 2020 Mary Rizzo
- How We Grow: Making Connections March 12, 2020 Priya Chhaya