This is the complete list of Posters that have been accepted for the poster session during the 4th IFPH annual conference #IFPH2017 in Ravenna, Italy. The session will take place on Thursday June 8 in the afternoon from 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. and will be followed by the IFPH annual meeting.
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- EUScreen panel discussion in Madrid, July 5-6 2018 November 5, 2018 Antonia Gough
- Registrations for the Annual Conference 2019 are open! November 2, 2018 Antonia Gough
- Learning Activities and Collection of Practices now available for Strategies for Inclusion November 1, 2018 Alice Modena
- Protected: Serious Play: Institutional Creativity with Linda Norris October 24, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Protected: A Woman of Words: Pearl S. Buck and the House that Honors Her October 24, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Never Remember: Searching for Stalin’s Gulags in Putin’s Russia September 13, 2018 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Post-Truth and Alethic Populism November 8, 2018 Chmielewski, Adam
- Difficult Histories: Optional or Essential? November 8, 2018 Sheehan, Mark
- “Chronological Frameworks”, New History Strategy? (ИКС) November 1, 2018 Khodnev, Alexander S.
- The Whig Tradition and Commonwealth History October 25, 2018 Guyver, Robert
- Historians and Politics. Quarrel Over a Current Resolution October 18, 2018 Sandkühler, Thomas
- Around the Field November 12, 2018 November 12, 2018 editors
- Multitasking as a historical consultant November 8, 2018 Scott Miltenberger
- War Stories, History Harvests, and how we learned to adapt on the fly November 6, 2018 Christine Lamberson and Kanisorn Wongsrichanalai
- Editors’ conversation on Pittsburgh November 2, 2018 editors
- Around the Field October 31, 2018 October 31, 2018 editors