This is the complete list of Posters that have been accepted for the poster session during the 4th IFPH annual conference #IFPH2017 in Ravenna, Italy. The session will take place on Thursday June 8 in the afternoon from 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. and will be followed by the IFPH annual meeting.
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Pan-European Gathering of History Teachers Report, November 2023 December 1, 2023 Giorgia Busato
- Teaching for Sustainable Futures, a free online professional development programme for teachers by UCL November 30, 2023 Andreas Holtberget
- The History of a Small Town in Ukraine – a book review November 27, 2023 Tamara Eidelman
What is Public History for You?
Explorers Luxembourg 2024
- Doing Gender in Historical Reenactments October 26, 2023 Tomann, Juliane
- Unpacking Ideologies Shaping Cleopatra’s Representations October 26, 2023 Abdou, Ehaab D.
- Serial (Hi)Stories: The American West on TV October 19, 2023 Butler, Martin
- Virtual Reality Beyond the ‘Time Machine’ – A Manifesto October 19, 2023 X-Mem
- Monuments to Popular Culture October 12, 2023 Kohout, Annekathrin
- Around the Field November 29, 2023 November 28, 2023 NCPH Office
- Around the Field November 15, 2023 November 14, 2023 NCPH Office
- Assessing the usefulness of ChatGPT in crafting interpretive content November 2, 2023 Catherine Stiers
- Around the Field November 1, 2023 November 1, 2023 NCPH Office
- Editor’s Corner: Digital Archives, School Names, and Visionary Founders November 1, 2023 Sarah H. Case