We can now share with you the final Programme of Activities for the XXII International Congress of Historical Sciences organized by the International Committee for Historical Sciences – Comité international des sciences...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- History textbooks in Moscow: a visit to Russkoe Slovo, an independent publishing house in Russia December 3, 2021 Andreas Holtberget
- Retelling the Holocaust: Time and the Comic Strip Form in “Maus” by Art Spiegelman November 26, 2021 Giulia Verdini
- In Memoriam to Martin Roberts November 25, 2021 Joke Van der Leeuw-Roord
What is Public History for You?
- Russian Historians and Public History December 2, 2021 Volodin, Andrei
- Public History and the Digital Turn (The Russian Case) December 2, 2021 Gagarina, Dinara
- De-colonizing Public History – at the Humboldt Forum? November 25, 2021 Dorgerloh, Hartmut
- A Difficult Legacy with Major Opportunities November 18, 2021 Parzinger, Hermann
- The Decolonization of the “Conquest” in Mexico November 11, 2021 König, Viola
- Around the Field December 1, 2021 December 1, 2021 NCPH Office
- Around the Field November 17, 2021 November 17, 2021 NCPH Office
- Black Craftspeople Digital Archive Q&A: Part II November 11, 2021 Tiffany Momon
- Black Craftspeople Digital Archive Q&A: Part I November 9, 2021 Tiffany Momon
- Making (virtual) conferences accessible November 4, 2021 Selena Moon