We wanted to introduce the German Angewandte Geschichte Committee also member of the German Historical Association and a IFPH institutional member. Irmgard Zündorf, accepted to present the Committee...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Front Page Dialogue: The Refugee Crisis June 28, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Front Page Dialogue: Guns In America May 3, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- “The Very Personal Is What Changes People’s Consciousness:” An Interview with Activist Shirley Gunn April 30, 2018 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Summer Break July 19, 2018 Demantowsky, Marko
- (Pre-)Scientific Information Retrieval and Wikipedia July 12, 2018 Tantner, Anton
- History Textbooks – what and whom are they for? July 12, 2018 Kühberger, Christoph
- The Elements of Primary School History July 5, 2018 Siebörger, Rob
- “History Types” and Public History June 28, 2018 Logge, Thorsten
- Editors’ conversation on interpreting immigration, Part 1 July 19, 2018 Adina Langer
- Clicking is Learning? Musings on Crafting a Holistic Digital History Pedagogy July 17, 2018 Megan Smeznik
- Around the Field July 11, 2018 July 11, 2018 editors
- A new way to be with one another June 26, 2018 Kimber Heinz
- Around the Field June 20, 2018 June 20, 2018 editors