The IFPH is honored to announce that Arnita Jones, Ph.D., corresponding secretary of the IFPH Steering Committee from 2011 to 2015, has been selected to receive the NCPH Founder’s Award at this year’s 2016 annual meeting in Baltimore, MD, USA.
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Monuments Matter: A Singaporean Solution July 27, 2020 Miranda Richman
- How can Assassin’s Creed be used in History Education? July 16, 2020 Fani Partsafyllidou
- Call for Applications: “Academy of Korean Studies Program for Textbook Specialists in Europe” Webinar July 15, 2020 Zaira Bulgheroni
- TIME Magazine: Confederate Monuments and Other Disputed Memorials Have Come Down in Cities Across America July 29, 2020 Ashley Nelson
- Upcoming Webinars July 22, 2020 Ashley Nelson
- Race and Policing Front Page Dialogue June 23, 2020 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Summer Break August 10, 2020 Demantowsky, Marko
- Once the Statues are out of Sight? July 23, 2020 Stegers, Steven
- The Future of Objects—The Future of Academic Exchange? July 16, 2020 de Jong, Steffi
- Fighting Truth with Facts July 9, 2020 Tschiggerl, Martin
- Narrowing Interpretations July 9, 2020 Chapman, Arthur
- Incorporating labor history in a public history curriculum August 11, 2020 Tracy Neumann
- Reflecting on the Georgia Incarceration Performance Project August 6, 2020 Jan Levinson-Hebbard
- Around the Field August 5, 2020 August 5, 2020 NCPH Office
- Repairing National Register nominations: educational institutions and the National Register process July 28, 2020 Michelle McClellan
- Project Showcase: University of West Georgia’s Along The Ridge July 23, 2020 Maya Brooks