Call for Posters Third International Public History Conference July 7-9 2016 International Federation for Public History (IFPH) Universidad de los Andes- Bogotá /Colombia ifph2016.uniandes.edu.co Announcement: The deadline...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Controversy and Polarization in European Contexts: Sharing insights from a research meeting in Brussels June 13, 2019 Lexi Oudman
- Historiana: a new source collection on Medicine and Anatomy is now available! May 27, 2019 Agustin De Julio
- 18th Michael A. Sant Memorial Lecture May 27, 2019 Agustin De Julio
- Women of Conscience May 20, 2019 Ashley Nelson
- Project Support Fund Now Open May 16, 2019 Ashley Nelson
- “It Takes Great Courage to Face the Facts:” On Women’s Activism in the MENA Region March 20, 2019 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- How Much and Which Europe in a History Book? June 13, 2019 Furrer, Markus
- What’s History For? June 6, 2019 Lévesque, Stéphane
- Artistic License of the Author May 30, 2019 Ruchniewicz, Krzysztof
- Austrian-Israeli Textbook Committee – A Report May 30, 2019 Dreier, Werner
- Witnesses of Civic Engagement May 23, 2019 Fink, Nadine
- Repatriation and the work of decolonization June 18, 2019 Chip Colwell
- Local Knowledge and Public History June 13, 2019 Dean Herrin
- Around the Field June 12, 2019 June 12, 2019 editors
- Responsible relationships in historical commemoration June 11, 2019 Katie Singer
- How we grow: Supporting young professionals June 6, 2019 Priya Chhaya