How do you teach performing public history when in-person classes are not permitted due to the pandemic? Carleton University History Professor David Dean’s graduate seminar, Narrativity and Performance...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- “Who Were the Victims of the National Socialists?” Interview with Matej Beláček (Team Slovakia) December 2, 2022 Evangeline Procopoudis
- Report from The Idea of Democracy Conference in Kolkata, August 2022 December 1, 2022 Juraj Varga
- Project Update: Innovation Station- Exchange Seminar in Brussels, Belgium (4-9 November 2022) November 30, 2022 Jodie van `t Hoff
What is Public History for You?
- Memórias compartilhadas e o direito à cidade November 24, 2022 Mauad de Sousa Andrade Essus, Ana Maria
- Velhices e pandemia: acervo público da narrativa de si November 24, 2022 Morais Garcia Lima, Lívia
- Historiopraxis: Zur Analyse pluralistischer Geschichtspraktiken November 24, 2022 Köhnke, Catharina
- A operação historiográfica e a produção colaborativa November 17, 2022 Hermeto de Sá Motta, Miriam
- Um exame e os debates públicos November 10, 2022 de Oliveira Rovai, Marta Gouveia
- Out on Campus: An Interview with Curator Barry Loveland (Part Two) December 6, 2022 Marc Stein
- Out on Campus: An Interview with Curator Barry Loveland (Part One) December 2, 2022 Marc Stein
- Editor’s corner: Interdisciplinary Collaborations December 1, 2022 Sarah H. Case
- Around the Field November 30, 2022 November 29, 2022 NCPH Office
- History by design: a public historian in the creative field November 25, 2022 Laurel Overstreet