President wanted! The call for nominations is now open for the position of President of the IFPH for a 4-year term starting on January 1, 2018 (1/1/2018-31/12/2021). Self-nomination and nominations of individuals by a third party are welcome! Candidates and nominates candidates must be members of the IFPH […].
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- How strategies of differentiation can help creating an inclusive environment for student development (Kariman Mango, the Ahliyyah School for Girls, Jordan) May 24, 2018 Lena Martinović
- Change and continuity through looking at the impact of a happening that is having a diverse impact on society (Helen Snelson, University of York, UK) May 18, 2018 Lena Martinović
- EUROCLIO Online Training – How to use Historiana with Europeana classroom May 17, 2018 Catherine Savitsky
- Front Page Dialogue: Guns In America May 3, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- “The Very Personal Is What Changes People’s Consciousness:” An Interview with Activist Shirley Gunn April 30, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Video Series: Transitional Justice in MENA March 27, 2018 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Public History in Schools? Why and How? May 24, 2018 Martin, Daisy
- War Photo Limited. Another Look at War May 17, 2018 Kesteloot, Chantal
- “Europe – Our History”. A Textbook for Poland and Germany May 17, 2018 Pick, Dominik
- The Practical Legacy of Hayden White May 10, 2018 Parkes, Robert
- Schools Facing Public History May 3, 2018 Cajani, Luigi
- Around the Field May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018 editors
- Connecting tensions May 21, 2018 James F. Brooks
- Reflecting on the first NCPH “extraordinary service” award May 18, 2018 Cathy Stanton
- Places of Refuge, Keepers of Memory May 16, 2018 Ashley Maynor
- Scratch the surface and women’s history is everywhere in Las Vegas May 14, 2018 Joanne Goodwin