The program presented below is still a provisional one. It will still change before being able to publish a definitive program which will take care also of the 49 panels selected by the AIPH, the Italian Association for Public History born in 2016 as first national branche associated to the International Federation for Public History.
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- The Evens Education Prize 2020 January 24, 2020 Katria Tomko
- Václav Havel Human Rights Prize 2020: call for nominations January 23, 2020 EUROCLIO
- Review of Natives written by Akala January 10, 2020 Maayke De Vries
- Statement on the International Court of Justice Ruling to Protect Rohingya Muslims January 24, 2020 Ashley Nelson
- Standing Up Together – Strengthening Women’s Leadership Capacity December 11, 2019 Ashley Nelson
- The Yazidi Memorial and Museum of Remembrance December 10, 2019 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- The Subject of/(in) History January 23, 2020 Ecker, Alois
- Let’s talk about… History Podcasts December 19, 2019 Bunnenberg, Christian
- Science Slams: Entertaining Research December 12, 2019 Münch, Daniel
- Sound History December 5, 2019 Bunnenberg, Christian
- Sound History and Public History December 5, 2019 Morat, Daniel
- The Atlanta BeltLine: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow January 23, 2020 Adina Langer
- Around the Field January 22, 2020 January 22, 2020 NCPH Office
- Leopold’s axe: History as a tool for conservation January 9, 2020 Dillon Maxwell
- Around the Field January 8, 2020 January 8, 2020 NCPH Office
- Bring A Sweater: Podcasting as public history January 7, 2020 Lady Marie Bulilan