The program presented below is still a provisional one. It will still change before being able to publish a definitive program which will take care also of the 49 panels selected by the AIPH, the Italian Association for Public History born in 2016 as first national branche associated to the International Federation for Public History.
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Training trainers: the successful experience of boosting up history education in Lebanon January 18, 2019 Catalina Gaete
- “We” is Defined by Where We’re Heading, not Where We Have Been December 10, 2018 Giulia Rossi
- Liberating the Big Data of the Past December 5, 2018 Antonia Gough
- Conscience Matters: A Monthly Webinar Series on Activating the Past January 14, 2019 Ashley Nelson
- Women of Conscience December 20, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Freedom of Speech and the Right to Memory in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) December 13, 2018 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- Groot Constantia: Wine or Slaves? January 17, 2019 Siebörger, Rob
- Pandora’s Box Reopened? Debating Germany after 1990 December 20, 2018 Boeick, Marcus
- The Australian Experience: Peak Commemoration? December 20, 2018 Sharp, Heather
- Why Public History? December 13, 2018 Landwehr, Achim
- Dragons in Historical Culture December 13, 2018 Kühberger, Christoph
- November 2018 Public Historian Editor’s Corner January 16, 2019 James F. Brooks
- Inquiring minds want to know: Speaking to the public about museum collections management January 10, 2019 Karen Whitehair
- Around the Field January 9, 2019 January 9, 2019 editors
- Project Showcase: (In)Visible Princeton January 8, 2019 Abby Klionsky
- Highlights of History@Work in 2018 January 4, 2019 editors