Between the 30rd of August and the 1st of September, the IFPH-FIHP (International Federation for Public History) will sponsor a Public History Conference in Greece. This Greek Public history symposium could...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Research grants from the Historical Archives of the European Union May 18, 2022 Thùy Dung Pham
- Who Were the Victims of National Socialism? First In-Person Meeting in Dachau May 5, 2022 Paula O'Donohoe
- Paintings of Everyday Life: How Art can be used in History Lessons May 4, 2022 Thùy Dung Pham
- Supporting Women’s Right to Choose May 3, 2022 Ashley Nelson
- Creating the Platform: Museo Internacional para la Democracia May 2, 2022 Ashley Nelson
- Justice for All: Remembering the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire May 2, 2022 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
- The underbelly of history training: digital methods, ethics, and oral history May 19, 2022 Sarah Coffman
- Around the Field May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022 NCPH Office
- Editor’s Corner: War and Memory May 18, 2022 Sarah H. Case
- Making digital space for Latino community histories May 12, 2022 Yazmin Gomez
- Getting started in the digital humanities: a resource guide May 5, 2022 AJ Boyd