We can now share with you the final Programme of Activities for the XXII International Congress of Historical Sciences organized by the International Committee for Historical Sciences – Comité international des sciences...
Le blog de la Fédération internationale pour l'histoire publique (FIHP) informe sur les activités de la IFPH-FIHP et promeut les débats internationaux entre historiens publics
PUBLIC HISTORY INTERNATIONAL
is a field in the historical sciences made up of professionals who undertake historical work in a variety of public and private settings for different kinds of audiences worldwide. The settings in which they work may include international and transnational organizations, governments at all levels, as well as local, regional, or national non-profit, corporate, cultural and educational institutions.
- Never Remember: Searching for Stalin’s Gulags in Putin’s Russia September 13, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Museum of Dialogue: Maidan’s New Home September 12, 2018 Ashley Nelson
- Following the Gulag’s Footprints September 11, 2018 Ashley Nelson
What is Public History for You?
Welcome to #IFPH2018, São Paulo, Brazil, 21-24 August 2018
- On Listening I: The Interpersonal September 20, 2018 Hilgert, Nora
- Against Empathy in History? September 20, 2018 Retz, Tyson
- Frameworks of Knowledge and the “Big Picture” September 13, 2018 Gibson, Lindsay
- (Pre-)Scientific Information Retrieval and Wikipedia July 12, 2018 Tantner, Anton
- History Textbooks – what and whom are they for? July 12, 2018 Kühberger, Christoph
- Around the Field September 19, 2018 September 19, 2018 editors
- Teaching the digital self September 13, 2018 Kristen Baldwin Deathridge
- Introducing Nicole Belolan September 10, 2018 Nicole Belolan
- Around the Field September 5, 2018 September 5, 2018 editors
- History is getting off with light duty September 4, 2018 Bruce Dearstyne